“Absolutely the best grinder I have used. I keep an old junk metal grinder from a smoke shop around to remind me of the other end of the spectrum. If you value your flower you deserve to have such a device.”
- 2-piece grinder, which actually breaks up the material rather then crush or shred it. Resulting in a fluffy grind.
- Weights just 99 grams and has an 75mm diameter
- Holds up to 1 gram of material. Broken up into 4 nuggets.
- Easy to use. Always a smooth grind.
- Great and comfortable grip thanks to the, silicone rubber covered, handles.
- Nerve-damaged, swollen or stiff joints? Then you’ll love the Cones® Grinder!
- Comes with 1 spare ring
- Dishwasher safe
The Cones® Grinder is a medical grade grinder.
Comprised of bio-compatible materials and designed for:
- frictionless operation (whatever the reason, decreased movement in the hands is no obstacle anymore with this grinder)
- ease of use ( couple of nuggets in the grinder, some back and forth movements first and then some full twists is all what it takes to get a fluffy grind)
- and near complete maintenance-free use.
The design of the teeth ensures a gradual grinding of your material. This will make for a fluffy grind. No shredding or cutting.
The Cones® Grinder comes with a spare Friction Reduction Ring.
The Friction Reduction Ring is part of the patent-pending technology that makes sure the 2 grinder parts never touch. This buffer eliminates wear and particles migrating from the main parts into your material.
The Grinder has been well received:
“As I already had a lot of grinders (and bad experiences) in the past and I needed to replace my old one, I started my research about the actual state in regards to grinders and what might has been developed with the global “medical marihuana wave”. I have done a lot of research and ended up buying this one. After intensive testing, I can say: “This is the best grinder I ever called my own”. There are a lot of points I could point out, e.g. smoothness, outcome, used materials, etc., in total it is more that overall feeling of perfection what makes me that happy!”